Our mission is to support families, programs, and services for children who are deaf or hard of hearing, throughout Illinois.
ISD's OutReach Services are free and available to parents, teachers, students, and educational personnel who work with children who are deaf or hard of hearing in Illinois. We offer the following services:
• Training on topics associated with hearing loss
• Consultations and technical assistance
• Parent conferences in northern, central, and southern Illinois
• Annual conference for educational personnel
• Assessments to identify educational and vocational needs
• Cochlear Implant support
Have questions or need more information? Contact us!
217-717-9648 Joe Vieira
Join the Outreach Mailing List
1800+ parents, professionals, and community members have already become better in using technical assistive equipment, advocate their child's educational rights, or work more effectively in the classroom through Outreach training and consultation. Add your email address below and be the next one.
The Illinois School for the Deaf will provide an environment in which students will thrive and succeed to their optimal potential.